
Metro Manila (CNN Philippines, March 4) — The Hong Kong Health Department confirmed on Wednesday the third Filipino who tested positive for coronavirus disease (COVID-19), the Philippine Consulate said.
The consulate said the Filipino woman is now in isolation and undergoing tests in the hospital.
“The Consulate General just spoke to her and ascertained that she is healthy and presently not exhibiting any symptoms. She asked that her identity be kept secret,” read the statement.
The two other Filipinos who were also infected by COVID-19 have already recovered but still remains in the hospital for further tests, added the consulate.
Consul General Raly Tejada is already in touch with the three Filipinos in Hong Kong and ready to provide them any necessary assistance.
There are so far 101 confirmed cases in Hong Kong with two deaths recorded.
There are now 90,870 confirmed cases of COVID-19 globally.
READ: Another Filipino in Hong Kong tests positive for coronavirus
















